Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Three Reasons Why This iPhone Case is MUST


Hey, I was keep saying this all the time last year.
"I WANT A BROWN LEATHER IPHONE COVER WITH POCKETS ON THE BACK FOR CARDS!"
Believe it or not, it took me more than one year to get this beautiful stuff on my hand.
I looked on Amazon, Etsy, Rad websites etc etc for at least a million times.
They didn't have it.  They all had those heavy leather iPhone covers with pockets on the other side,
but they weren't what I was looking for.
So... Who found it? Of course, my Superman, Jerem! 
He got this beautiful beautiful iPhone cover for the Valentines day. How sweet is that?
Anyways, here are 3 reasons why this iPhone cover by HEX is a MUST (especially for US citizens!)

1. minimalist friendly
I just wanna park my car on the meter for 10 mins to grab my grande Vanilla latte from Starbucks. I don't take my bag. On my way back, I will hold my car key on the left hand, and my latte plus my phone on the right hand. How simple is that?  It cannot be bulky or huge, otherwise, I might drop my phone or latte! No, plz!

2. Card holders
How long does it take to get your wallet from your bag? well.. it used to take me a lot. So I started to put my cards in my pockets, and you know what would happen. I lost them. 
We just need two cards in America society anyways.
Credit card and ID card.
Since I got this cover, I no longer piss Starbucks cashers or lose my cards! yay!

3. Great touch!
I used to have a shell iPhone cover.
The design was really good. Cosmic. How cute it was.
But I just hated the touch. Obviously, because it was a shell case anyways.
Hard. Cold. It didn't really fit on my hands.
Now? it's all good.

WEll... in the end, those three words are all I can give to the amazing company who made my dream stuff come true.
YOU    ROCK   HEX!

click here to get yours<3